Sunday, August 22, 2010

Himilayan Kitchen


Himilayan Kitchen was okay… but I didn’t really like it at all because the wait for the food took like an hour! The food was okay. I liked the rice with the lamb vindaloo. The sauce was like chili, but without beans. The chicken tikka was also pretty good. I liked the naan, but the sauce it came with was too lemony.

We sat outside in the corner of the porch. It was cool outside. I would rate it a 6. I don’t think most kids would like it because it’s Indian food. Maybe Carson or Matthew (my friends) might like it. Ty would definitely NOT go there.

Himilayan Kitchen
1137 11th Avenue
Honolulu, HI 96816
(808) 735-1122
www.himalayankitchen.net


1 comment:

  1. I'm with you. Don't like waiting, and I would also take at least one star away for that. Chicken vindaloo is my favorite. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete