Sunday, May 9, 2010

Brunch at Indigo


Today my family went to Indigo Restaurant. My family ate there for Mothers Day Brunch.

I had an omelet. I had american and swiss cheese in the omelet and some ham. Ketchup is good with the omelet. I would rate the omelet 9 out of 10.

I had chicken. The chicken I had wasn't that good. It was too dry.

I had the prime rib. It was pretty good but I like it less red. It was very red and it was plain.

The Kahula Pork was really tasty. I would rate it an 8 out of 10. It tasted just like Kahula pig but better.

I had a crab cake. It was pretty spicy and tasted a little like fish. It was pretty plain.

I had a nut muffin. It was really tasty but the nuts were pretty plain. Still the muffin was pretty tasty and it sort of tasted like banana bread with a nutty taste to it.

I had a danish. I had two of those. They were creamy like ice cream. They were really tasty. It tasted pretty much like ice cream but with bread.

For dessert, I had a chocolate cake. It didn't have any flour in it and it was a little too chocolaty.

I had a peanut butter cake. It was super good. I loved it. It was buttery and good at the same time.

Last but not least, I had milk. It was silky and I really liked it.

Overall I would rate the restaurant an 8 out of 10.




Indigo Restaurant
1121 Nuuanu Avenue
Honolulu, HI 96817
(808) 521-2900


No comments:

Post a Comment