Saturday, May 15, 2010

Burgers on the Edge


Tonight I went to Burgers on the Edge. It was really good.

I had the kids cheeseburger. I had it with cheese and ketchup. It was extremely good. I like the burger because it was very meaty and juicy.

I had french fries and two onion rings. The fries were crunchy with a nice texture. The onion rings were very hot. The onions had a nice flavor. They were sweet with ketchup.

I also had a drink. It was sweetened Nestea rasberry.

I really liked this burger but I would rate it a little lower than Teddy's Bigger Burgers. The Burgers on the Edge burger tasted almost the same but I would still rate it lower. I would rate this burger and 8 out of 10.


Burgers on the Edge
890 Kapahulu Avenue
Honolulu, HI 96816-1429
(808) 737-8866

No comments:

Post a Comment